Thursday, August 28, 2008

Barack Obama Delivers On The Biggest Stage


Coming from someone who minored in political science and once considered a career in public office, I think Barack Obama hit a home run with his acceptance speech.

He hit the game-winning jumper at the buzzer.

He scored the game-winning touchdown with no time on the clock.

He sank the birdie put on the 72nd hole of a major.

He was Babe Ruth, Michael Jordan, John Elway and Tiger Woods all rolled into one.

He was simply brilliant, or better put, he was presidential!

As I assume with so many of you, I am so moved by what I saw tonight. I am extremely proud to be an American, and more specifically, just like Barack Obama, a bi-racial American.

So I guess now the question is: What are we, as a people and individually, prepared to do to put this man in the White House?

http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/692b67550d64b5b6/nLv4QJ/VEsH/

No comments: