Monday, November 17, 2008

Gilbert Arenas: Agent Zero


I must admit, I have not been much of a blog reader through the years. Some would say it is quite audacious of me to expect people to read my blog, even though I don't do a good job of reading others. Call it the "Audacity Of Blogging."

(Wow, that was even more cornier than I thought it would be. Anyway, back to the topic at hand.)

If you have never read Gilbert Arenas' blog, Agent Zero: The Blog File, you are seriously missing out. Not only does the Wizards superstar shed some interesting light on the game as well as his personal life, kid is just mad funny. He's been one of my favorite players in the league for quite some time, not so much for his playing ability, but rather his personality and unmitigated willingness to share it.

I won't give away his latest blog entry completely, but I will give you a little hint.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: