Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Under Neat That.. wtf??


As I'm sure most of you do, I receive tons of silly e-mails everyday. Most of them get deleted after reading just a few lines. Some aren't even worth opening based on the subject line alone. But every now and then, you get an e-mail that is just so classic you have to share, and this post is a prime example. Check out the picture and the following story. I can't take credit for this, but feel free to pass it along to your friends!





Keep in mind this actually really did happen!!!! This is someone who was moving from an insurance claims office.


Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Wal-mart Employee: "Wal-marts, how kin I heps you?"

Customer: " I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week."

Wal-mart Employee: "What you wan on da cake?"

Customer: "Best Wishes Suzanne" and underneath that "We will miss you".

No comments: