Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yo, Eaves.. Where Have You Been?

Yeah, yeah, I know. It's been a while since I've posted anything here. I guess I could list a few excuses--mostly work-related, of course--but what's the point, really? No matter the reason, the fact remains that I have been slipping on the posting front.

And here's the funny thing, there have been several stories/topics that have popped up lately worthy of my reactions and opinions. I just simply never get around to writing anything down. Maybe I will do that later, who knows?

I'm just chiming in to say that I am fully aware that I have been an absent-minded blogger as of late, but hopefully I will get back in a groove real soon.

By the way, before I leave, how about John Calipari's first recruiting class at Kentucky? Talk about making an entrance. Welcome to the UK Nation, John Wall!

No comments: