Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Clippers Are Best Choice for LeBron



Coming into this NBA season, the most asked question by fans, media, players, coaches and front office executives was, "Where will LeBron play next year?"  Basically, everybody associated with the game wanted to know where the league's reigning MVP would take his skills for the second part of his career.  And as we continue dwindling down teams through the playoffs, that question still doesn't seem to have a definitive answer.
 

Despite some of the things I have heard in regards to LeBron's decision-making process, I'm not about to act like I know what he will do at season's end.  However, I do believe I know where LeBron SHOULD play next year, if indeed, he decides to leave his hometown team.

foxsportswest.com: Clippers Are Best Choice for LeBron

No comments: